- Review the results of the APEA Pre-Predictor exam taken during NR603 in detail. Include a copy of this report as an appendix in your assignment submission.
- Review the following APEA knowledge areas: Cardiovascular, dermatology, endocrine, EENT, gastroenterology, health promotion, hematology, men’s health, neurology, orthopedics, pediatrics, pregnancy, professional issues, psychiatry, respiratory, sexually transmitted infections, urology, and women’s health.
- Review the following APEA testing domains: Assessment, diagnosis, evaluation, pharmacotherapeutics, and planning and intervention.
- There must be a minimum of four (4) knowledge areas and two (2) testing domains included in the study plan (additional weak areas are encouraged to be included). At a minimum, the student should select the lowest scored four (4) knowledge areas and the lowest scored two (2) testing domains.
- The study plan must include at least six (6) total learning goals based on the knowledge areas and testing domains (see above). Each goal must have at least four (4) associated learning activities, a timeline for completion (within the current class timeframe), and a reflection.
- Learning activities must be clearly identified and detailed.
- Learning activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Practicing with subject specific and additional 150 question exams in the APEA myQbank
- Additional time studying specific areas of the APEA review module
- Watching a webinar
- Reading specific journal articles
- Attending a conference or workshop
- Working with preceptor in clinical setting to address identified weaknesses
- Reviewing case studies
- Going through a practice simulation
- Studying from the certification review textbook
- Attending a live certification review course
Certification Review Plan
- Knowledge areas I need to work on
- Testing Domains
As a family nurse practitioner, the national certification license test includes all bodily systems and age groups, so developing a study plan that incorporates my study goals. To reach my professional goals in the future, I will need to arrange and distribute my study material properly to cover all of the subtopics. In light of my NR603 APEA pre-predictor test results, this study plan will enable me to stay focused on the areas in which I require improvement;
Kindly click the purchase icon to purchase the full solution at $10