- In order to prepare for this assignment, read the lessons as well as the assigned readings BEFORE attempting the self-assessment.
- Please use the following hyperlink to access and complete the survey: Week 7 Post-TANIC Self-Assessment SurveyLinks to an external site.
- FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY WILL RESULT IN A GRADE OF ZERO (0) FOR THE ASSIGNMENT.
- After completing the survey, navigate to the Week 7 Module in Canvas and respond to EACH of the questions for your Reflection Post .
- The Reflection Posts DOES NOT require cross-posting to a peer or faculty .
- Scholarly Sources: Only scholarly sources are acceptable for citation and reference in this course. These include peer-reviewed publications, government reports, or sources written by a professional or scholar in the field. The textbooks and lessons are NOT considered to be outside scholarly sources. For the threaded discussions and reflection posts, reputable internet sources such as websites by government agencies (URL ends in .gov) and respected organizations (often ends in .org) can be counted as scholarly sources. The best outside scholarly source to use is a peer-reviewed nursing journal. You are encouraged to use the Chamberlain library and search one of the available databases for a peer-reviewed journal article. The following sources should not be used: Wikipedia, Wikis, or blogs. These websites are not considered scholarly as anyone can add to these. Please be aware that .com websites can vary in scholarship and quality. For example, the American Heart Association is a .com site with scholarship and quality. It is the responsibility of the student to determine the scholarship and quality of any .com site. Ask your instructor before using any site if you are unsure. Points will be deducted from the rubric if the site does not demonstrate scholarship or quality. Current outside scholarly sources must be published with the last 5 years. Instructor permission must be obtained BEFORE the assignment is due if using a source that is older than 5 years.
Regarding the Post-TANIC Self-Assessment for this week, how does your competency level compare to the Week 2 Self-Assessment? Looking back at what I wrote for week two, that being a nurse for 6 years now, I felt that I did have basic knowledge of computer systems and understood them enough to do my job effectively. The first time I did this assessment, it made me realize there was a lot I didn’t know. I was answering some categories with knowledge being only at a novice level. When I took the assessment this time, I was able to answer the same questions with more confidence in each category. I feel that after going through this course, my skills are more on the proficient or expert level. I feel that I have way more knowledge on what nursing informatics is and how important it is for FNP’s to be able to properly use informatics….Kindly click the purchase icon to purchase the full solution at $5