Criteria for Content
Review literature regarding issues or concerns within your selected area of advanced practice nursing.
Select a nursing theory or model which is relevant to your selected area of advanced practice nursing and would offer a meaningful context for evidence-based practice surrounding the issue or concern which you identified.
- In a PowerPoint Presentation, address the following.
- Introduction to the presentation
- Identify and describe a theory or model, and explain its relevance to the selected area of advanced practice
- Describe an issue or concern regarding the selected area of advanced practice, and explain its impact on health care outcomes
- Explain how the nursing theory or model can be used as a framework to guide evidence-based practice to address the issue or concern, and discuss the unique insight or perspective offered through the application of this theory or model.
- Conclusion to the presentation. Connect your nursing philosophy to the application of theory related to the situation being addressed.
- References in APA current edition format
Nursing theories have been utilized over time to provide a guiding framework for educational preparation, primary care contextual practice, and outcomes-focused research endeavors. They provide guiding principles that facilitate and support the translation of nursing knowledge into practice through evidence-based approaches. In this discussion, I will identify a nursing theory that I believe can be used as a framework for guiding evidence-based projects. I will identify and describe the theory, explain its relevance to nursing leadership, describe an issue relevant to the nursing leadership and its impact on healthcare outcomes, explain how my chosen theory can be used as a framework to guide evidence-based practice to address this issue and discuss unique insights on the application of the theory….Kindly click the purchase icon to purchase the full solution (in word format)at $10