Choose one of the following to respond to in Week 1 Discussion Board;
- Chapter 1, Exercise 1.5 or
- Chapter 2, Exercise 2.1 or
- Chapter 2, Exercise 2.4
Respond with a minimum of two (2) paragraphs of 4-5 sentences each.
- You should address each bullet point in the exercise you select.
- Your work should have in-text citations integrating at a minimum one scholarly article from this week’s readings and course textbook.
- APA format should be utilized to include a reference list.
- Correct grammar, spelling, and APA should be adhered to when writing, work should be scholarly without personalization or first person use.
- Respond to a minimum of two (2) individuals, peer and/or faculty, with a scholarly and reflective post of a minimum of two (2) paragraphs of 4-5 sentences. A minimum of one (1) scholarly article should be utilized to support the post in addition to your textbook.
- Where could the APRN go to find information on infant mortality disparities?
The APRNs have a critical role to address the disparities and trends existing in infant mortality. Therefore, the APRNs can mainly acquire information concerning infant mortality disparities from the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC, 2020). This resource provides updated information about the mortality and morbidity rates concerning infants. The APRNs can utilize the information from this resource in improving the quality of health care services through the incorporation of evidence-based research.
- What is the ethnic disparity in infant mortality?
In the United States of America, there exist significant levels of ethnic disparities concerning infant mortality. According to the data obtained from the CDC (2020), the ethnic and racial mortality among the infants in the United States of America differed across the population whereby the Asians, Non-Hispanic white, Hispanics, American Indians, Native Hawaiian, and Non-Hispanic black had 3.6%, 4.6%, 4.9%, 8.2%, 9.4%, and 10.8%, respectively. Such great disparities reveal the need for urgent or immediate intervention to reduce the variation and protect the minority groups in the region…….Kindly click the purchase icon to buy the full solution at $5